The Northants Road Running League consists of the following nine races, taking part in these races can earn you extra chances in the club London Marathon ballot:
For more information about the NRRL, visit the Northamptonshire Athletics Association website.
|Mon 02/04/2018||Stanwick 10k||10 km|
|Wed 09/05/2018||Silverstone||10 km|
|Fri 18/05/2018||Blisworth||5 miles|
|Wed 06/06/2018||Corby||5 miles|
|Tues 26/06/2018||Weedon||10 km|
|Sun 29/07/2018||Welly 5||5 miles|
|Sun 16/09/2018||Cransley Half Marathon||Half Marathon|
|Sun 14/10/2018||Daventry 10k||10 km|
|Sun 04/11/2018||Rockingham||10 miles|
Overall results after all 9 events: Team ¦ Individual (to be added after 5 November 2018)
- Male & Female – For each race the scoring will be 100 for first, 99 for second, 98 for third etc. The total for your best five results will count.
- Veteran Male (M40, M50, M60) & Female (F35, F45, F55) – For each race the scoring will be 50 for first, 49 for second, 48 for third etc. The total for your best five results will count.
- For each race there will be a male, female and combined competition.
- First four males to count, first three females to count, combined will be the scores for male and female teams.
- For each race the scoring will be 10 for first team, 9 for second team etc.
- At the end of the series the best eight results will count.
The full NRRL rules can be found here.