The Northants Road Running League consists of the following nine races, taking part in these races can earn you extra chances in the club London Marathon ballot:
For more information about the NRRL, visit the Northamptonshire Athletics Association website.
|Monday 22nd April||Stanwick||10 km||Results|
|Friday 17th May||Blisworth||5 miles||Results|
|Wednesday 12th June||Corby||5 miles||Results|
|Tuesday 18th June||Weedon||10 km||Results|
|Sunday 28th July||Wellingborough||5 miles|
|Wednesday 4th September||Silverstone||10 km|
|Sunday 8th September||Two Counties||Half Marathon|
|Sunday 22nd September||Daventry||10 km|
|Sunday 6th October||Rugby||10 miles|
- Male & Female – For each race the scoring will be 200 for first, 199 for second, 198 for third etc. The total for your best five results will count.
- Veteran Male (M40, M50, M60) & Female (F35, F45, F55) – The scoring will be similar to the open categories except that for the Male Over 40 the scoring will be 100, 99 etc and for the others 50, 49 etc. The total for your best five results will count.
- For each race there will be a male, female and combined competition.
- First four males to count, first three females to count, combined will be the scores for male and female teams.
- For each race the scoring will be 14 for first team, 13 for second team etc.
- At the end of the series the best eight results will count.
The full NRRL rules can be found here.