Now in it's second year!
- Affiliated: £16
- Unaffiliated: £18
- Affiliated: £18
- Unaffiliated: £20
All finishers to receive a medal, hot food and drink.
Prizes for 1st male, female and canicross finishers in each distance.
When and Where:
Sunday 18th February
Castle Ashby House
Requirements of Competitors:
- All competitors must by over the age of 18 years.
- All competitors must be in a fit state to undertake the trail run as described.
- If you are in any doubt of your ability to complete a 7.5 mile run, you are advised not to start.
- If you are new to running, you are advised to get a check-up from a doctor indicating to him that you would like to take up running as a form of exercise.
- You must be aware of the endurance required to undertake a trail run and to ensure that you are fit enough to do so.
- The running club has many experienced trail runners and you are welcome to approach the club coach or any of the officials for advice before embarking on a trail run.
- Whilst the law allows athletes to use public rights of way in their capacity of pedestrians, this does not give them any form of priority over other users of the paths. Bicycles are not permitted on any footpaths.
- We rely on the goodwill of the landowners please don't do anything to jeopardise our good working relationships.
- Headphones will be permitted, however must be removed at road junctions and when running on the road.
- We do encourage and allow dogs on the course but any participants taking part with a dog will start from the back of the field and the dog must be on line and harness at all times. No leads and collars will be accepted. It is the owner's responsibility to clear up any dog mess from the course.
- As runners we all have responsibility to keep the countryside tidy. Please ensure that you put all wrappers in your pockets and take them with you.